Intermedia Labs Inc. is the company behind HQ Trivia, a live game-show on smartphones that is played by millions of people. HQ is free to play, and each game’s winners earn a cash prize as well as valuable bragging rights. Intermedia Labs is a fast-growing startup based in NYC, and we are always thrilled to add driven and friendly members to our family.
We are looking for for an Account Manager who will serve as the quarterback for planning and executing HQ’s partnership campaigns. You will work closely with partners and internal teams on custom campaign strategies before the idea is pitched and, once the deal is signed, manage the launch and execution process.
- Manage day-to-day communications with our partners, fielding questions and providing updates on campaigns.
- Lead launch process including client kick-off calls, asset collection and coordination with editorial team.
- Create and manage production timelines that track deliverables.
- Ensure every detail of every campaign is executed flawlessly and delivered in full.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with graphics, operations and production teams, to plan campaigns within shows.
- Create partnership collateral to demonstrate how HQ Trivia’s platform can be utilized to connect with consumers.
- Work with our measurement partners to provide detailed reporting and key success metrics to clients.
- Coordinate meetings and logistics on behalf of the partnerships team, as necessary.
- Collaborate with partnerships team on campaign strategies for RFPs, as assigned.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years working in partnerships for a digital publisher managing partnerships, including analyzing and providing campaign insights.
- Proven ability to build out large scale media plans that demonstrate value to partners.
- Candidate must have demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs independently. Startup experience preferred.
- Experience with multiple digital platforms and varying campaign objectives/setup (awareness, consideration, brand studies, etc).
- Strategic thinker with strong research and analytical skills and ability to apply best practice recommendations for campaign strategy and advertising/editorial placements.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Excellent communications skills both internally and externally with clients.
- Fluent in Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sheets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint / Keynote. Adobe Photoshop a plus.