Intermedia Labs Inc. is the company behind HQ. HQ is the wildly popular live game show app where you can win real cash prizes for free. HQ combines some of the winning formulas of traditional TV quiz shows – an energetic presenter and scheduled programming at the same time every day – with the fast-paced interactivity of a mobile game. Every viewer becomes a contestant, competing for a cash prize as well as valuable bragging rights. HQ is free to enter. Join us for HQ Trivia, HQ Sports and HQ Words, streaming live daily to millions of people.
Intermedia Labs is a fast-growing startup based in NYC, and we are always thrilled to add driven and friendly members to our family. Along with the prestige of joining an exciting brand in its early days, we offer competitive packages.
Engineers in this role will be expected to:
- Design and implement new features from start to finish
- Move high and low through the iOS tech stack to accomplish product goals
- Collaborate with product design to create elegant, best in class user experiences
- Contribute to team engineering processes and promote best practices
- Work with new technologies including web sockets and low latency video streaming
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional iOS development experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent additional experience
- Experience working on a team of engineers building and maintaining large-scale iOS apps, or building something impressive on your own
- Familiarity with Swift or a desire to learn quickly
- Experience writing unit/snapshot tests a plus
- Experience with AVFoundation, CoreAudio, or HLS also a plus