Hotspex was ranked the #1 most innovative research firm in North America, working with 15 of the top 20 global advertisers. Having recently acquired a top programmatic trading desk, the Hotspex Media team manages programmatic campaigns using a proprietary targeting methodology that blends cutting-edge media emotional mapping with upper funnel programmatic advertising, reshaping the way that insights and marketing teams are working together to build brands.
Hotspex Media's team is growing quickly and is looking to add a Campaign Manager to its ranks.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution — meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social); extensive experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying; and a team-first attitude.
- Execute all aspects campaign management processes - campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; campaign setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on the account
- Work alongside account team members to communicate value to clients
- Provide weekly campaign reporting and insights for clients across platforms
- Assist with research, supporting new business development
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Deep knowledge of digital media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
- Experience with SQL, Python, or R
- Experience working with Slack and other project management applications
- Experience working in or alongside ad agencies
- Interest in cognitive behaviour