Hotspex was ranked the #1 most innovative research firm in North America, working with 15 of the top 20 global advertisers. Having recently acquired a top programmatic trading desk, the Hotspex Media team manages programmatic campaigns using a proprietary targeting methodology that blends cutting-edge media emotional mapping with upper funnel programmatic advertising, reshaping the way that insights and marketing teams are working together to build brands.
Hotspex Media's team is growing quickly and is looking to add an experienced Account Executive to its ranks.
This is an opportunity for a highly organized, driven, enthusiastic person to get involved with an award winning new technology that is gaining rapid traction with some of the world’s largest brands. In your role as account executive, you will maintain and build client relationships, assure campaigns were set up properly, and help to communicate meaningful reporting with actionable insights – all as a part of the Hotspex Media client services team.
- Grow existing accounts by cultivating new relationships across multiple lines of business
- Work alongside account team members to communicate value to clients
- Liaise between the AdOps team and other key internal groups on the account
- Provide campaign reporting and insights to clients
- Assist with research, supporting new business development
- Ensure that our clients see, read, understand and act on the valuable insights generated by our analytics team
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of Ad Tech and digital media
- Experience working in – or with – advertising agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
- Experience working with Slack and other project management applications
- Experience managing invoices and purchase orders
- Interest in cognitive behaviour or market research