Hope Street is a fully licensed residential rental property management and sales company and we are growing! We currently require licensed real estate agents for business development, listing appointments, and residential leasing who will service Edmonton and surrounding areas, including Beaumont, Bon Accord, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Stony Plain
We can offer NO desk fees!
Are you a Licensed Real Estate Associate? Do you want to earn a more consistent income while meeting new prospects every day? Are you looking for a Brokerage that can provide you with effective tools and training? If so, Hope Street is looking for you!
To apply for this position, you must be ready to join our brokerage as a licensed Associate.
Here's how it works:
- We provide a great training program.
- We assign you rental listings.
- You do the showings, screening, and paperwork.
- We pay you commission on each Lease signed.
- We encourage all of our agents to ambitiously prospect for their own Sales.
- We provide highly qualified sales leads from our huge network of rental clients.
- Full use of our professional offices.
- Comprehensive benefits available.
- No monthly fees.
- Full MLS system access.
- We'll provide you with a customizable marketing plan, including a personal webpage.
- Opportunity to advance within the company in our rapid growth industry.
- Marketing collateral available right from our suppliers.
Hope Street is the fastest growing property management firm in Western Canada. We currently manage a portfolio of about 2000 rental properties for private landlords, and that portfolio is growing daily!
Our stellar team and training program, our best-in-the-business web marketing, and our creative use of technology is what fuels that growth. We put our clients' minds at ease: we have powerful marketing tools to bring in quality tenants, we have the expertise to deal with the surprises that come with being a landlord, and we have the ability to maintain their home in good working order. At Hope Street, We've Got You Covered.