HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we are assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
Our job is to demonstrate how HONK’s different products serve to solve our client's problems while leading the charge on innovation for the industry. We approach product with our own HONK fashion resulting in technology solutions that are the new industry standards.
As the Customer Experience Product Manager, you are the product owner for a portfolio of primarily customer-facing products; the systems that drive every touchpoint for a HONK customer. These products include web properties, web and mobile apps, event-driven systems, real-time communications (contact center, text messaging, etc.), and more. This role focuses on creating a world-class experience for distressed motorists with an eye toward leveraging technology and automation to drive efficiency.
HONK subscribes to the Product Management Triad approach, with a team comprised of Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Technical Product Managers, and supporting Data & Analytics resources.
- Actively partner with the COO in all aspects of operations to help develop efficiencies including but not limited to unit cost efficiencies and internal tool development.
- Construct forward-looking roadmaps and maintain a partnership with other product managers owning different sides of the business.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to uncover product opportunities, plan and execute short, medium, and long term goals
- Solicit ideas and feedback, organize marketing requirements and work with Technical and Marketing Product Management on specs, workflows, and deliverables
- Collaborate with UX designers, engineers, and data/analytics to analyze patterns and trends to discover new opportunities
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Economics, Business or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them
- Experience with product management/design with a focus on enterprise B2B clients
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process
- Strong written / verbal communications skills with attention to detail and ability to advance multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to learn company data schemas and is comfortable unraveling complex models to achieve desired results in a fast-paced environment