HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we are assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
Our job is to demonstrate how HONK’s different products serve to solve our client's problems while leading the charge on innovation for the industry. We approach product with our own HONK fashion resulting in technology solutions that are the new industry standards.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with an insatiable curiosity for the evolving way customers interact with businesses. This person should be extremely comfortable with ambiguity and abstract problems and be excited about the idea of solving innovative problems. As a Data Analyst, you will help to uncover new questions that require in-depth analysis by utilizing your expertise in mathematics, statistics and data analysis.
- Create, measure and analyze various KPIs to inform decisions of the product development team
- Collaborate with the data team to draft schemas and tables, improve our data reliability, refine our ETL processes, and contribute to the documentation
- Innovatively implement quantitative analysis to provide new perspectives, techniques, and visualizations of the data
- Work directly with data science resources to build reports and develop processes to automate data analyses
- Foster a culture of transparency and company-wide use of data by being the liaison between other departments to ensure they are getting the data they need
- Work with the Product team to develop internal data tools and projects
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience with dashboarding tools like Looker, Metabase, Tableau, R or similar tools
- 2+ years of experience with PostgresSQL/AWS Redshift
- Ability to take complex schemas and transform them into concise deliverables
- Strong written and communications skills with attention to detail and ability to advance multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to learn company data schemas and is comfortable unraveling complex models to achieve desired results in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in an analytical role within the automotive industry or at marketplace companies a plus