HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we are assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
Our job is to demonstrate how HONK’s different products serve to solve our client's problems while leading the charge on innovation for the industry. We approach product with our own HONK fashion resulting in technology solutions that are the new industry standards.
As the Industry Solutions Product Manager, you are the product owner for a portfolio of primarily client-facing products. These products include web properties, reporting systems, and financial and technical integrations. This role operates at the intersection of HONK’s platform and its clients in the insurance, auto OEM, and fleet sectors, with a focus toward new product development.
HONK subscribes to the Product Management Triad approach, with a team comprised of Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Technical Product Managers, and supporting Data & Analytics resources.
- Actively partner with HONK’s President in all aspects of the B2B side of our business: account-level requirements, on-boarding and KPI definition, systems integration, new features, and more.
- Construct forward-looking roadmaps and maintain a partnership with other product managers owning different sides of the business.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to uncover product opportunities, plan and execute short, medium and long term goals
- Solicit ideas and feedback, organize marketing requirements and work with Technical and Marketing Product Management on specs, workflows, and deliverables
- Develop business cases and manage new product development for products and services within our core verticals.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Economics, Business or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them
- Experience with product management/design with a focus on enterprise B2B clients
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process
- Strong written / verbal communications skills with attention to detail and ability to advance multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to learn company data schemas and is comfortable unraveling complex models to achieve desired results in a fast-paced environment