HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we are assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
We are seeking energetic, service oriented Operations Specialists who are interested in part time, work from home careers. Our Operations Specialists are the face of HONK and are responsible for interacting with our customers on a day-to-day basis. Operations Specialists are required to think on their feet and respond quickly in any given situation. This is a fun, fast past environment where proven performers are recognized and rewarded.
The ideal candidates will be confident, creative, bright, friendly, helpful, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Candidates must be well spoken and confident in their communication skills and be able to remain calm and organized at all times. This individual should be able to work in a relaxed yet fast-paced environment and have the ability to execute both with and without supervision.
We are looking for employees who can work between 20-30 hours a week and start at 3:30PM, 5:30PM or 6PM.
- Interact directly with customers via phone, text, chat and email to accomplish business objectives
- Understand company's scope: value proposition, operational processes and growth potential. Ability to explain these items appropriately and articulately as needed
- Utilize company's proprietary technology to connect members with our nationwide partner network
- Answer calls to assist customers with order fulfillment and service execution
- Analyze and interpret customer needs while building rapport to provide immediate assistance through tailored solutions
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by making sure all member expectations are exceeded and services are rendered in designated time frames
- Thinking outside of the box to solve all customer issues that may arise through unprecedented customer service
- Experience in a customer facing environment resolving issues over the phone
- The ability to quickly, calmly and professionally engage customers to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with and experience that surpasses expectations
- Able to professionally handle extremely high volume phone calls from customers and partners, and maintain composure under pressure
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Fluency in English. Spanish a plus
- Must provide a secluded, uninterrupted workspace where information will remain confidential and work can be done without environmental distractions (children, appliances, pets, etc)
- Must have access to a Internet connection with minimum speeds of 5 Mbps download/2.5 Mbps upload