Honeylove is a Lightspeed-backed San Francisco DTC startup that designs and manufactures functional and stylish undergarments for women. In just over a year since the launch of our store in July 2018, the business is already generating over $2MM in sales per month. We are profitable and were recently covered by the NY Times.
The inspiration for Honeylove came from our founder’s background as a musician and live singer. Betsie Larkin has released tracks and toured with some of the top EDM artists, including Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dyk, ATB, and others. She took a personal need for stage-worthy shapewear, and turned it into a solution that’s now serving women everywhere.
About This Role
We are experiencing tremendous growth with our existing marketing channels, and this role will lay the foundation for the next stage of our growth. This will include fine-tuning a large number of channels, such as DRTV, Search (paid and organic), Social (paid and organic), Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Word of Mouth and Referral programs.
You are a proven marketer and have experience with high budgets. At the same time, you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and set up the initial campaigns. Extra credit will be given for prior experience with DTC ecommerce brands.
- Plan, test, and scale growth strategies across all paid acquisition channels.
- Implement and track organic growth strategies.
- Manage a team of internal and external resources that are currently contributing to our marketing performance.
- Funnel optimization and CRO through a combination of working with our internal engineering team as well as external resources.
- Build and lead online tracking including developing multi-channel attribution models.
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably within ecommerce.
- Excellent skills in compiling and analyzing performance data.
- Expert in paid social and SEM, and solid understanding of SEO and CRO.
- Experienced in marketing metrics such as CPC, CPM, CPV, etc.
- Extremely comfortable with rapid testing, iterating
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in managing internal direct reports and external vendors
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Honeylove is dedicated to creating better shapewear solutions for women that increase confidence and the ease of getting dressed and feeling great in your clothing. We are an inclusive brand and serve customers up to a size 3X. We believe beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and pride ourselves on being a leader in the body positive movement.
Culturally, we are open-minded, encouraging and are dedicated to opening doors towards greater learnings and upward mobility for our team members. Our offices are in downtown San Francisco. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we are stronger when we are diverse.