Job Summary: Homie is seeking a passionate IT Support Engineer with strong customer service experience to be the first line responder for day to day support requests. This individual will be responsible for assisting fellow Homies by configuring, installing and supporting multiple systems and applications.
- Providing IT Support to Employees by responding to phone calls, emails, slack messages, and in-person requests.
- Application Support
- Windows and Mac OS Troubleshooting
- User Provisioning (Setting up new accounts, removing old accounts)
- Office Networking (Hardware, Cabling, Wireless APs, Firewalls, etc.)
- Printer / Copier Support
- Phone System Support
- Physical / Digital Access Control and Security
- Additional projects as assigned
Qualifications & Traits:
- 0-3 years of IT Support or Customer Service Experience
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently
- Strong team and communication skills
- Industry Certifications are a plus.
- Plus skills: GSuite, Azure AD, Freshdesk (or other help desk ticketing systems), Salesforce or MS Dynamics administration, Ubiquity hardware, etc.