Who We Are
At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to empower current and prospective homeowners to access their home's equity, free of debt. By tapping into the built-in value of a home, we help homeowners do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
Hometap makes investments in residential homes, buying a small equity stake against the home’s future value. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
Who You Are
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead Hometap’s digital marketing efforts including campaign and channel testing and optimization to deliver insights as well as results. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll be a part of a small but committed team excited to building a new option for homeowners, a strong brand and a successful business.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and oversee the execution of all digital marketing campaigns including SEM, display, paid social media, and other emerging digital programs.
- Planning and optimizing our paid search campaigns in Google and Bing
- Working with our content marketing associate to develop and execute on our content distribution strategy including native advertising campaigns.
- Establishing an A/B testing strategy and calendar to optimize creative, landing pages and conversion points.
- Analyzing and reporting on results aligning all digital platforms, Google Analytics and other internal data.
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing SEM campaigns in Google and Bing
- Experience with paid social media marketing in LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram
- Bonus points: experience with display and other programmatic tools is a plus
- Bonus points: experience with ABM tactics a plus
- Skilled in using analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work and prioritize in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is the way you fit within our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If you’re someone who embraces this builder mentality, you’ll be right at home here.