Who We Are
At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to enable homeowners to access their home's equity - free of debt - do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
We make investments alongside homeowners today in exchange for a share of the future value of the home. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
Who You Are
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to help drive and manage our growth.
As our Sales and Marketing Operations Manager, you will use your passion for technology to oversee the marketing and sales technology stack and support the development and optimization of marketing campaigns. This position is great for someone who has strong analytical skills and also loves working with others. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll join our cross-functional marketing team and work closely with Sales, Product, and Underwriting. You’ll support all aspects of the customer journey, from lead generation to closed investments, with plenty of room to innovate, automate, and experiment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing, administering, and optimizing the sales and marketing technology stack (marketing automation, Salesforce, attribution & reporting systems, sales enablement tools)
- Implementing technical and process-related updates to our marketing automation system and Salesforce to improve lead generation, qualification, scoring, distribution, management and reporting
- Ensuring processes and solutions are well documented to ensure data consistency, transparency, the integrity of the CRM data, and a positive customer experience
- Evaluating new marketing and sales technologies, adding and/or consolidating vendors to help improve and optimize our existing processes
- Working closely with our sales and marketing teams to understand what they need and determining the best way to deliver on their requirements
- Assisting with lead demand generation planning efforts, including production of lead generation goals and forecasts, setting/managing budget priorities, and measuring overall results
- Helping to develop, maintain and analyze key reports and dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact; ensuring relevant stakeholders have access to all data necessary to manage business successfully and efficiently
- Training new and existing users on how to use our Salesforce instance, marketing automation system, and other tools
- Serving as the marketing owner for Segment, ensuring that key product information is routed to the right marketing and sales endpoints
- Driving growth and profitability in the business by carefully monitoring the pipeline; understanding the key business levers and effectively executing them when needed
- Effectively communicating learnings from analyses of the business to provide recommendations cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Underwriting to ensure that we’re meeting/exceeding our targets
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2-3 years of experience within a sales/marketing operations role or similar position responsible for administering a company’s sales/marketing technology stack
- Hands on experience implementing and managing marketing automation platforms, CRM systems (preferably Salesforce), and other sales enablement/marketing tools
- Ability to stitch together data across systems using tools such as Segment and Zapier
- Strong business acumen, analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, communication, and project management skills
- You love to optimize and experiment to drive improvements and results
- You are hands-on, curious, and love to explore new technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Bonus Points: Experience working in a channel environment leveraging partner portal technology/PRMs
- Bonus Points: Experience working for a startup and/or consumer finance company
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is the way you fit within our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If you’re someone who embraces this builder mentality, you’ll be right at home here.