We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
It’s with that in mind that Hologram is looking for a Business Development Representative, to join our Growth team. This individual will be responsible for proactive outbound appointment setting focused on our target markets. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the opportunity stage. We want this to be more than just an appointment setting role as researching and knowing the IoT market and helping us understand what businesses we should focus on and why is critical. We are seeking driven, sales-minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth opportunity.
What should excite you about Hologram
- A different kind of sales challenge. More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world.
- We're an organization committed to both building the best products and the best sales team to deliver value to our customers. You will impact both areas immediately from day 1.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
- We collaborate across departments, working directly with design, product, and marketing, to decide what new products we need to offer for our customers.
What gets us excited about you
- You enjoy building prospecting lists, as well as executing the outreach and qualification of those lists.
- You love helping others succeed, as your success in this role means other members of your team are successful.
- You have a talent for convincing people to take action and get them to agree to meeting with our Account Executives.
- You have a passion for consistently meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- You have excellent communication skills that result in positive outcomes with both customers and internal Hologram teams.
- You like data and would enjoy research and understanding of the IoT space and where we should be focusing our time.
- You care about quality and efficiency when it comes to generating leads and creating opportunities.
- You have the ability to take broad goals and turn them into specific plans, working through obstacles, and making good decisions along the way.
- You have an eagerness to continue to learn and grow, at any stage of your career.
Why should you join us?
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email recruiting at hologram.io.
Together we’re going to build something amazing - a way to help everyone stay online. From water meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems. We’d love for you to join us here at our main office in Chicago. If you require being partially or fully remote, let’s discuss to see if it’d be a good fit.