We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
As a Director of Sales you will be responsible for generating revenue and owning the sales pipeline. Your main goals are growing the impact of the sales organization, scaling out the team, and capturing market value. You’ll work directly with product and marketing to figure out growth strategies and then execute with the team to reach your goals. As the head of department you have the opportunity to craft the culture of a highly productive and effective sales organization.
What should excite you about Hologram
- A different kind of sales challenge. More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world.
- We're an organization committed to both building the best products and the best sales team to deliver value to our customers. You will impact both areas immediately from day 1.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
- We collaborate across departments, working directly with design, product, and marketing, to decide what new products we need to offer for our customers.
What gets us excited about you
- The ability to take a start-up sales team and turn it into a growth machine, working through current processes and new markets to deliver repeatable revenue growth.
- You know where value is and how to acquire it, and you’re able to put the team and processes in place to accomplish the goal.
- You can step in to help the team close difficult deals when your strategic views and sales expertise is required.
- Experience communicating sales progress throughout an organization
- Curiosity and capability to discover prospect barriers to adoption within customer organizations
Life with Hologram
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls with independence and trust.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Together we’re going to build something phenomenal — a way to help everyone and everything stay online. From smart-meters in corn fields to self-driving cars. We’d love for you to join us here at our main office in the Chicago Loop. If you prefer to be partially or fully remote, we can work with you on a case-by-case basis.