The future will have millions more devices connected to the internet. From self-driving cars and delivery drones to electric scooters and smart farming sensors, Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet via our global cellular platform and network available in 196 countries.
You’ll join as our Head of Marketing owning Hologram’s marketing strategy. You'll be responsible for developing both a quantitative and qualitative understanding of where Hologram should devote its marketing resources. As a member of the leadership team, you'll work cross-functionally to execute a variety of marketing initiatives.
We'd love to see you apply if you have a background in developing and building marketing teams, are able to architect and execute a wide variety of marketing strategies, and have a strong track record of generating lift across the marketing funnel.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Democratization of the global telecommunications space — moving a complex, legacy industry built only to serve the world's largest multi-national organizations to self-service tools and infrastructure than can be easily accessed by any developer anywhere.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
- A strong cross-functional culture where marketing, product, design, and sales collaborate quickly to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
What gets us excited about you:
- You’ve demonstrated you have the ability to build a world-class marketing team and attract high performing talent.
- You have a track record of generating lift across multiple phases of the marketing funnel.
- You’ve owned the marketing budget and performance metrics for a high growth SaaS company.
- You've collaborated with high velocity sales teams to receive feedback on lead flow quality.
- You’ve collaborated with product teams to craft how new features are positioned and communicated to the market.
- You're quantitative and like to develop a strong understanding of the nuances of the underlying data.
- You can direct internal and external stakeholders to develop authentic campaign content that resonates with a core group of customers.
Life with Hologram
As a "Hologram", we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email email@example.com.
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online, from smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems. We’d love for you to join us here at our HQ in Chicago. If you need to be partially or fully remote, let’s chat to see if it’d be a good fit.