We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
What is this role?
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for helping customers succeed with Hologram from first contact to full fleet deployment. You will be the Hologram technical lead and will work to maintain the highest levels of customer happiness by working hand-in-hand with customers to scope, diagnose, and debug technical challenges. This role requires working with our wide array of customers to understand their technical and business requirements and help deliver a Hologram solution for each use case. As an early customer success hire, you'll work closely with the Director of Sales to craft our customer success strategies.
What should excite you about Hologram
- A different kind of customer challenge. More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world.
- We're an organization committed to both building the best products and the best customer success team to deliver value to our customers. You will impact both areas immediately from day one.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
- We collaborate across departments, working directly with design, engineering, product, and marketing, to decide what new products we need to offer for our customers.
What gets us excited about you
- You love to help customers in need and will ensure Hologram delivers phenomenal experiences at every touch point.
- You have product development know-how and familiarity building connected products (things you built in your garage count!)
- You have excellent technical and communication skills that result in positive outcomes with both customers and internal Hologram teams.
- The ability to take broad goals and turn them into specific plans, working through obstacles, and making good decisions along the way.
- A talent for moving fast, both when a customer has an immediate need, and on solving bigger problems in a timely manner.
- Eagerness to continue to learn and grow, at any stage of your career.
- Experience with an embedded system, scripting languages (Ruby or Python), SQL, or using APIs
Why should you join us?
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits. We also have an optional $3,000/dependent/year benefit to cover spouses, partners, children, grandparents, aunts or uncles - anyone who depends on your income across as many additional family members as you need.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email recruiting at hologram.io.
Together we’re going to build something amazing— a way to help everyone stay online. From water meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems. We’d love for you to join us here at our main office in Chicago. If you require being partially or fully remote, let’s discuss to see if it’d be a good fit.