We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
What is this role?
It’s with that in mind that Hologram is looking for an Account Executive to join our Growth team. We feel it is a necessity for our Account Executives to learn the market, understand our business and become experts in our sales process. That said, the first few months of the role is spent learning, training, outbound prospecting and cultivating opportunities. After this time, you will transition to fully building your book of business and be responsible for nurturing sales leads from first contact all the way through first revenue. We are seeking driven, sales-minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth and income opportunity. This role requires working with our wide array of customers to understand their business and technical requirements to help deliver a Hologram solution for each use case.
What should excite you about Hologram
- A different kind of sales challenge. More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world.
- We're an organization committed to both building the best products and the best sales team to deliver value to our customers. You will impact both areas immediately from day 1.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from the cap table, to salaries and how many dollars are in the bank.
- We collaborate across departments, working directly with design, product, and marketing, to decide what new features we need to offer for our customers.
What gets us excited about you
- You thrive in ambiguity, have a growth mindset, and are ok with being uncomfortable
- Openness to focusing on outbound activities while you learn the business and ramp into the role
- You love to determine what your customers need and will ensure Hologram delivers phenomenal experiences at every touch point.
- You have excellent communication skills that result in positive outcomes with both customers and internal Hologram teams.
- The ability to take broad goals and turn them into specific plans, working through obstacles, and making good decisions along the way.
- A talent for moving fast, both when a customer has an immediate need, and on solving bigger problems in a timely manner.
- Eagerness to continue to learn and grow, at any stage of your career.
Why should you join us?
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email recruiting at hologram.io
Together we’re going to build something amazing— a way to help everyone stay online. From water meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems. We’d love for you to join us!