The future will have millions more devices connected to the internet. From self-driving cars and delivery drones to electric scooters and smart farming sensors, Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet via our global cellular platform and network available in 196 countries.
You’ll join as our Demand Generation Manager owning large parts of Hologram’s marketing strategy. You'll be responsible developing both a quantitative and qualitative understanding for where Hologram should devote its marketing resources. As a senior member of the team, you'll to work cross-functionally to execute a variety of marketing tactics.
We'd love to see you apply if you have a background in developing and executing SEO strategies, paid campaigns, and have a strong track record of developing content that resonates across a variety of customer personas.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Democratization of the global telecommunications space — moving a complex, legacy industry built only to serve the world's largest multi-national organizations to self-service tools and infrastructure than can be easily accessed by any developer anywhere.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
- A strong cross-functional culture where marketing, product, design, and sales collaborate quickly to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
What gets us excited about you:
- You have a track record of generating lift across multiple phases of the marketing funnel and enjoy tracking and measuring performance.
- You're quantitative and like to develop a strong understanding of the nuances of the underlying data.
- You can direct internal and external stakeholders to develop authentic campaign content that resonates with a core group of customers.
- You've collaborated with high velocity sales teams to receive feedback on quality lead flow.
- You've got a number of years under your belt at a technology company, marketing agency, or similar.
- Your ability to present your opinion and communicate your process to the wider organization.
Life with Hologram
As a "Hologrammer", we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. We do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive and transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.