At HiringSolved, we have something to prove; that we can push into an old industry dominated by incumbents and bring new technology to HR and in doing so improve the hiring process, the candidate experience, and ultimately, people’s lives.
Our customers fuel the fire that burns deep within product creation. We strive to understand our users’ needs and behaviors to yield insights that shape product strategy and define design to build intuitive, innovative, and cutting-edge products people LOVE to use.
We are looking for a confident, self-driven and dynamic leader who possesses the creative ability to seek out and manifest opportunities to get our product in front of the people who need it.
As our Head of Marketing you will play an integral role moving our company forward by developing and delivering a fully integrated marketing strategy to cover product, company and brand messaging centered around guiding the hero (our customers) on a memorable journey they won't soon forget.
- Develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products.
- Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, demand generation, and PR.
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team; enable them to meet their business goals by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team to ensure that marketing objectives are implemented and outcomes are achieved.
- Work closely with the product management team to define and deliver marketing materials necessary for the successful launch and ongoing support of the product.
- Create social media strategy and manage social media presence, directing programs aimed at improving brand reputation and recognition.
- Develop and deliver marketing communications strategies for the organization and identify channels of distribution.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Initiate market research studies and commercial surveys; analyze findings to discover new market segments and target audiences for our products.
- Proven professional experience directing strategic marketing initiatives and teams in a leadership position.
- Business-to-business marketing experience and/or business-to-consumer marketing experience selling tens of thousands of user licenses through an online channel.
- Proven track record of success and upward mobility in career.
- Industry experience in HR/Recruiting technology is desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or related (preferred), or a history of Marketing excellence.
- Professional chartered marketer is desirable, CIM (preferred).
Answer the call to adventure.
Achieve the impossible with the team that's unstoppable.
Data for good. Solutions for all.
We are, Team HiringSolved.
HiringSolved is an equal opportunity employer
HiringSolved is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. HiringSolved provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation by reaching out to our Human Resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org