Executive Vice President of Sales
At HiringSolved, we have something to prove; that we can push into an old industry dominated by incumbents and bring new technology to HR and in doing so improve the hiring process, the candidate experience, and ultimately, people’s lives. Making hiring better by making software smarter is what we do. Helping people by empowering them to solve hard problems is why we do it.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, high-energy leader with a track record of crafting and implementing successful sales strategies aimed at expanding operations and dominating the global market. It’s imperative that our EVP of Sales also comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves and closing deals.
In this role, you will own all aspects of HiringSolved's sales strategy working directly with executive leadership to maximize value and push growth in all directions.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of something big; an AI software startup on target to exceed unprecedented growth goals amidst an ambitious product roadmap. Lead the dream team in selling solutions that evolve quickly, are proven at scale, are loved by customers and are dominating the HR Tech landscape.
HiringSolved embraces a diverse and distributed working environment. We cultivate a culture of winners on a mission aligned by a vision; make a difference; do meaningful work; move the needle. If you desire to work remote as a member of a results-driven team that embraces innovation, then HiringSolved is for you.
- Drives and executes the sales vision, strategies, processes, and metrics necessary to hit and exceed revenue targets and objectives in alignment with HiringSolved's strategic plans.
- Effectively communicates sales strategy, sales plans and quotas, processes, and forecasting/performance metrics across all levels of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises direct reports on the impact of account planning to execute and drive on growth and retention processes, providing accurate, short and long-range forecasts; planning of new programs & strategies by account and consistently exceeding team quota and metrics.
- Partners with Operations & Finance to analyze sales analytics that inform the success of the sales strategies
- Maintains a working knowledge of TA and HR Tech best practices, industry trends and competitive intelligence and ensures team understanding of such to enable informed discussions with key customer stakeholders.
- Oversees the management of key customer relationships to foster customer advocates and help close sales opportunities.
- Engages in key customer negotiations as appropriate, while leveraging team members effectively to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ensures that the sales team operates within confines of company pricing model.
- Identifies resources and develops business cases for the changes required to support business growth.
- Conveys the Voice of the customer to internal stakeholders to appropriately influence product road map and product/market fit.
- Implements sales training to support onboarding and development of the sales team.
- Leads and inspires, modeling team and leadership behaviors, to achieve goals and to advocate for our customers through open, honest, and transparent communication.
- Manages team members’ performance including formal reviews, establishing department and individual goals and individual assessments to further company goals.
- Ensures a fun, dynamic work environment and builds merit-based collaborative sales culture which appeals to top talent.
- Builds and maintains highly effective and collaborative cross-departmental relationships within Marketing, Customer Success, Product Engineering teams to achieve companywide goals.
- Conducts business with integrity at all times and exhibits behavior that aligns with HiringSolved's core values and principles.
- Proactively identify and address opportunities to improve the performance, process and people.
- Reports on team metrics and results to leadership and stakeholders.
- Holds sales team accountable for weekly/monthly metrics and deliverables.
- Makes recommendations for organizational improvements and proactively plans for, organizes and delivers well thought out and executed change management programs.
- A minimum 8 years of B2B sales experience spanning prospect sales and account management, preferably in the HR technology space and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry.
- A minimum of 3 years of people management experience.
- Successful execution of complex sales cycles with CxOs via consistent Selling methodology.
- Track record of disciplined execution that creates cross-functional alignment and delivers predictable outcomes under the pressure of a monthly sales cadence.
- Experience managing key customer relationships, executing major negotiations, and closing opportunities.
- Experience navigating key customer relationships (CHRO, CIO, CTO, HR Ops Leaders, TA Leaders )
- Ability to develop sales forecasts and manage reporting analytics.
- Successful experience leveraging Salesforce.com or other CRM to develop insights, manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data.
- Experience leading both direct and indirect sales teams, preferably in enterprise (consultative) sales environments required.
- Ability to motivate, effectively coach and challenge a seasoned and growing sales team.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability. Must possess the ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), with the proven ability to effectively translate complex ideas and tailor key messages to multiple audiences
- Learn-it-all vs know it all with strong intellectual curiosity to develop and embrace new best practices and build a “learning” culture.
- Servant leadership; combines competitiveness with empathy, along with a high-level of personal and professional integrity.
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%.
HiringSolved is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. HiringSolved provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation by reaching out to our Human Resources department at: email@example.com.