We are a product focused company constantly seeking to evolve what has come to be known as the secret weapon in recruiting. Challenging assumptions and solving hard problems is in our blood. As a team, we have come together to create the future of technology, revolutionize an industry, capture a billion dollar market, and make the lives of others better by increasing efficiency and humanity in the hiring process.
If you are the type of person who lets nothing stand in your way on the path to success, believe in creating your own destiny, and are looking for an opportunity with unlimited earning potential, this is the place and now is the time.
Experiencing hockey stick growth, we are scaling our team and are looking for a fellow A-player join us on this incredible journey. Our ideal candidate for Sales Account Executive is a natural born hunter who exudes passion, tells a good story, and believes in the power of our people, our products and our vision.
Some character traits we look for in our future teammates:
- Integrity, humility and authenticity.
- Discipline, passion and persistence.
- Strong morals, values, principles and ethics.
- Team-oriented; is driven to help others succeed.
- Tell our story and advance our cause.
- Find new ways to make the customer the hero in the story.
- Capture new leads by leveraging professional networks, attending industry events and through the use of various sales and lead generation tools and methods.
- Stay on the cutting-edge of the competition in the HR technology space.
- 2-5 year’s experience selling SaaS in the HR technology and solutions industry.
- Background in recruiting (corporate, agency or RPO) strongly desired.
- Thrives in a high volume, fast-paced environment and proudly puts in the work required to achieve results.
- Has a “hunter” mentality. Is competent and compelled to source and close his/her own leads.
- Has a “team” mentality; ego is not your amigo. All in, we win.
- Capable of handling high volume phone calls and emails involving strategic and creative outreach methods that target key decision makers.
- Proficiency in a variety of sales tools, like Salesforce, Discover.org, RC Admin, Ebsta, Google Alerts and GMass.
- Software startup experience (a plus).
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%
We are a really good place to be. The team is made up of good quality people bound to same growth goals. We are building something pretty great here and people want to be a part of that. In turn, we help them succeed. We demand quality work from ourselves and others. We coach people to do better and foster a culture where doing better matters. - Shon Burton
HiringSolved is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. HiringSolved provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation by reaching out to our Human Resources department at:firstname.lastname@example.org.