Hiretual is ranked as No.1 popular talent sourcing tool according to SourceCon Survey 2017 ( https://www.sourcecon.com/the-2017-state-of-sourcing-survey-the-technology). We are the first to bring artificial intelligence technologies to talent sourcing. Hiretual helps recruiters source professionals from the open web through AI technologies. We have been serving Fortune 500 companies and over 100K recruiters.
As a security engineer, you will join the core engineering team to build secure and robust AI and data-driven recruiting SaaS. Your main responsibility will be providing security design, development, and penetration test to our SaaS and data protection, as well as conducting security compliance and credentials.
The core technical skills you should have:
• Must be hands-on with secure web application development and web penetration test. Strong capability of identifying and fixing XSS, CSRF, SQL injection, web authentication, and input filtering.
• Strong hands-on with secure SaaS in public cloud (AWS), data protection (encryption/decryption), key management, and database security.
• Must be familiar with enterprise data security and privacy requirements, and common enterprise security deployments and infrastructures
• Experience on network security mechanisms: anti-DDoS, Firewall, WAF
• Experience of common security, privacy and audit compliance: SOC 2, ISO 2700x, and GDPR
• Unlimited growth/promotion space
• Competitive salary and options
• Free and nice food
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
• PTO policy
• Commuter benefits
• Fun, collaborative, and energetic team environment with nice office environment
• Fun events for family!