As a Venue Account Manager, you’ll drive Hire Space’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving new revenue opportunities, venue education initiatives and leading a consultative sales process by understanding the needs of our venues' marketing managers. Working in partnership with our Venue Expert team, you’ll nurture and grow a customer base across London.
We work with some of the biggest venue names in London, from the London Zoo to the Cutty Sark and as a Venue Account Manager, you’ll be the face of Hire Space. This means you’ll have your finger on the pulse of the UK’s events scene, and assist venue managers in making sure they are effectively represented on the website and by our Venue Experts.
You will also have a pivotal role in the commercial success of EventLAB, working to ensure the event showcases a wide variety of venues and suppliers and continues to grow to become the leading event series for the wider events community.
Must have skills:
- Able to understand client needs and translate these into marketing campaign recommendations
- Confident and charismatic, with exceptional phone manner
- Professional and presentable in client situations, ideally with face-to-face sales experience
- Able to meticulously plan and manage own time
Nice to have skills:
- Events industry experience and an established professional network
- Experience of exhibition or sponsorship sales
- Experience with Google Analytics and Social Media Ad platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Experience using Hubspot
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe in offering the following benefits:
- Generous share option scheme
- Regular "lunch and learns"
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office darts board
- Cereals, fruit and team snacks
- Friday team lunch and after-work beers
- Weekly nights out at London's top venues
- Pension plan
About Hire Space
Hire Space is the UK's leading venue marketplace, offering access to 4000 venues across the UK and nationally. As one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry, Hire Space is on track to fundamentally change the way people book venues and organise events in the UK and globally. Hire Space is expanding internationally in 2019.
Brought to you by Hire Space, EventLAB is a multi-channel platform designed to help events professionals learn, develop, get connected, and discover what’s new in the world of events.
EventLAB will host a series of educational and networking events throughout the year, including the flagship two-day programme EventLAB 2019, taking place at the Business Design Centre on the 14th & 15th October.
Key Collaborations (amongst many more):
- Head of Promotions for team strategy and reporting
- Growth Team for campaign execution
- Client Services teams for venue engagement
- Founders and Leadership team for Hire Space strategy
- Initial £31k OTE, comprised of £22k annual base salary and average £9k annual commission (commission uncapped). EMI options awarded after 12 months.