As an Advertising Account Manager, you’ll drive Hire Space’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving new revenue opportunities, venue education initiatives and leading a consultative sales process by understanding the needs of our venues' marketing managers. Working in partnership with our Venue Expert team, you’ll nurture and grow a customer base across London.
We work with some of the biggest venue names in London, from the Tower of London to the Southbank Centre and as an Advertising Account Manager, you’ll be the face of Hire Space. This means you’ll have your finger on the pulse of the UK’s events scene, and assist venue managers in making sure they are effectively represented on the website and by our Venue Experts.
Must have skills:
- Able to understand client needs and translate these into marketing campaign recommendations
- Confident and charismatic, with exceptional phone manner
- Professional and presentable in client situations, ideally with face-to-face sales experience
- Able to meticulously plan and manage own time
Nice to have skills:
- Events industry experience and an established professional network
- Experience with Google Analytics and Social Media Ad platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe in offering the following benefits:
- Generous share option scheme
- Regular"lunch and learns"
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office pool table
- Cereals, fruit and team snacks
- Friday team lunch and after-work beers
- Weekly nights out at London's top venues
- Pension plan
About Hire Space
Hire Space is the UK's leading venue marketplace, offering access to 4000 venues across the UK and nationally. As one of the fastest-growing business in the industry, Hire Space is on track to fundamentally change the way people book venues and organise events in the UK and globally. Hire Space is expanding internationally in 2019.