Project Analyst – Consulting & Creative Services | Recruitment Marketing and Consulting Firm
Here's the Thing...
Creativity implies a bit of chaos. Consulting agency implies many many moving parts. So does a rapidly growing company. A rapidly growing creative consulting agency?
My friend: it's nutty. And we love it. We also recognize that controlled, focused chaos is the way to be.
We're looking for someone to help with that. Our new Project Analyst. You'll support both our Consulting, as well as Creative practices, helping them stay lined up as they continue to be major drivers in our growth.
The Skills You'll Need:
- General project management skills - you know how to herd some cats, when it matters.
- A sense of humor and perspective (if we have a reputation beyond the excellence of our work, it's this trait - we like it).
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in Excel/ Sheets and PowerPoint/ Slides.
What you get to do:
As our project analyst, you will manage a variety of different projects, from HR technology implementations to recruitment website development, from recruiting collateral development to process improvement workshops. You will work closely with our managing director, executive consultants, and creative team to:
- Develop and execute project plans (we use Asana, you don't have to know it, we like to teach).
- Ensure top quality client deliverables are on-time.
- Plan resources for upcoming engagements/projects (it's generally bad form to sell a project, and then tell the client we can't do it...).
- Interact with clients from a variety of industries to understand their time constraints, review plans and projects, and adjust timelines.
- Support our consulting projects by managing tasks, as needed. These could include supporting process mapping exercises, researching HR technologies, documenting key project decisions, or producing presentations and analyses.
- Assist in developing proposals for new work.
- Research and recommend new tools to improve productivity and results (geek out!).
A Little Bit About Us
We're HireClix, and we solve problems. Our focus is on recruiting - our clients look to us to help them figure our their hiring. We advise, analyze, and help them to advertise. You’ll be engaged in interesting work from the start. And since our leadership kinda rocks, your voice will be heard - we want your genius. Out big thing is to give you as long as a track as you need to run on. You’ll also get to have fun. It's part of the culture - we tend to laugh a lot, tease (with love), hang out together outside of work, play with dogs in the office, throw increasingly unusual & creative parties, and look forward to seeing each other in the morning. (That lost one's important).
Since we're friends, we look out for each other, and have some pretty outstanding benefits:
- Medical and dental coverage for your whole family with no monthly premium (yes, you read that correctly)
- A retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off that includes vacation days, holidays and 3 paid days per year to volunteer
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible work schedules
- The tools you need to do your job
- Major skills growth