Is it in your DNA to make sure the trains run on time? Do you start to twitch if everything isn’t in order? Let’s assume you are so detail-oriented, almost to a fault and you can stay organized like nobody’s business. Are you the kind of person that will make sure our office runs like a marine corp operation? Just keep reading then.
We need a person to join the team who can help our office run smoothly and has the ability to help our financial operations team. If you also have an excellent head for numbers and know your way around a general ledger then you could fit right in. Hopefully you can decipher income and expenses, and know how to handle the debits and credits on balance sheet accounts. You might event be a bit of an Excel nerd -- creating formulas and organizing spreadsheets to make life a little easier. If you have experience with QuickBooks Online? You’ll hit the ground running.
This place is chock full of new challenges where no two days are the same. We're seeking an Accounting Coordinator/Office Manager to assist with the continued growth of our boutique digital marketing agency.
Our advertising agency is in search of someone who can help us continue to grow and take our financial operations and office management to the next level. We need an all-star player who is versatile enough to handle the dynamic nature of our environment. Join the HireClix team in Gloucester, MA!
The Essentials: Finance Stuff
- Performs daily accounting tasks, including processing accounts payable and disbursements to vendors
- Works closely with the account management team to ensure all invoices get billed to clients properly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Delivers a high level of quality service to the internal teams within the company
- Treats our vendors like partners and build our positive brand with suppliers
- Manage the day-to-day calls and requirements of vendors/partners regarding payments, terms and other requirements as needed
- Review, schedule and process invoices for payment, both manually and electronically
- Assist with preparations for quarterly and annual accounting closing process
- Work with the CFO on special projects as needed
- Assists with financial reports from QuickBooks Online
- Assist the marketing and sales team with projects as needed
- Maintains consistency and implements processes and procedures when necessary
The Essentials: Office Stuff
- Create a healthy office environment that leads to happy and productive team members
- Managing all office responsibilities and be an indispensable partner to the team as we grow
- Be a key member of the on-boarding team for new Clixers
- Manage and schedule vendor site visits and presentations
- Coordinate the munchie, lunch and beverage mix to drive happiness and reduce stress
- Perform various office tasks such as scanning documents, filing and copying
- Coordinate conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Responsible for other general office duties as needed
We’d love it if you have…
- Assoc/B.A./B.S. degree.
- Experience in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of working in an ad agency or consulting firm is a plus
- Multilingual skills are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy building something unique
- A never-quit attitude
- Excellent writing, organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Office software (especially Excel)
- Experience with QuickBooks Online Edition
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience (possibly CPA firm background)
- 20-30+ hours per week to get it done/Possibly full-time
This is a part-time hourly role paying between $14-$18 per hour based on experience. There is the potential to grow this into a full-time role. You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Applicants must apply online and no in-person candidates will be considered.
HireClix – Boutique Recruitment Marketing Agency – http://www.hireclix.com
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time