Marketing Assistant - Digital Ad Agency | Recruitment Marketing Agency
We are looking for a motivated team player interested in being part of a creative boutique recruitment advertising agency based in Gloucester. This is an excellent opportunity be immersed in digital media while working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and fun environment. The Digital Marketing Assistant will support our team on all client recruitment marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and a motivated multi-tasker who can keep up in a fast-paced advertising environment. The ability to learn on the fly and grasp technical concepts is critical. A propensity for numbers and analyzing numerical data is preferred. Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint is required, no exceptions.
What it Takes:
- Provide zealous service to our corporate recruiting customers
- Build and execute recruitment marketing plans to reach the best possible candidates
- Build, manage & optimize digital ad campaigns (CPC, CPA & CPM)
- Leverage LinkedIn, Glassdoor & Facebook to help clients attract talent
- Build an understanding of SEO & SEM
- Post client jobs to job search engines, job boards & social media sites
- Find opportunities to improve the overall service to customers
- Prepare marketing reports for analysis and review with the customer Responsible for reporting on marketing metrics and interpreting data
- Provide detailed marketing costs and billing to finance team
- Conduct online research to find new digital advertising channels
- Grow the HireClix business by supporting sales, events & trade shows
- Be a key player and a big part of the growing the overall business
- Contribute to the overall culture and personality of our unique little digital marketing agency
- Other duties as required
Requirements:• Four-year degree is required.• Past marketing and advertising agency experience/internships preferred.• Entry level up to five years of experience.• Ability to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to win.• Sense of humor & commitment• Enjoy the canine friends in our office.
Strong Microsoft skills in Word, Excel & Powerpoint required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
HireClix – Boutique Recruitment Marketing Agency – http://www.hireclix.com
Job Type: Full-time