Recruitment Marketing Assistant –
Marketing Assistant - Digital Ad Agency | Recruitment Marketing Agency
We are looking for a motivated team player interested in being part of a boutique recruitment advertising agency based in Gloucester, MA. This is an excellent opportunity to be immersed in a start-up business while learning about the recruiting and digital marketing industry. HireClix is a fast-paced, rapidly growing and fun environment focused on results. The Recruitment Marketing Assistant will support our Client Services team on US & Global recruitment marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and a motivated multi-tasker who can keep up in a fast-paced advertising environment. Key attributes possessed by our next all-star team member will be the ability to learn on the fly and execute on the task at hand while focusing on every detail. All of our team members go the extra mile for customer service, so make sure you’ve got great service instincts.
Our Recruitment Marketing Assistants need to research new job boards for client advertising campaigns in the US and across the globe. The Recruiting Marketing Assistant will provide essential support to executing on those advertising campaigns. This means being flexible and able to handle various recruitment advertising tasks while staying focused on the accuracy of all tracking and client requests. If you are interested in being a key member of a growing team and you like a challenge, then this is a great opportunity. Also, we are a dog-friendly workplace so make sure you are able to stay focused amongst the canine chaos.
What it takes to get the job done:
- Provide zealous service to our customers
- Research job boards and recruitment advertising channels for clients
- Engage with vendors from across the globe about recruitment advertising campaigns
- Ability to stay organized & ensure a high level of accuracy and completeness
- Understand/Ability to learn the basics of tracking online advertising campaigns
- Post jobs on Craigslist, LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor & Facebook to advertise clients’ jobs
- Post client jobs to various job boards with attention to detail
- Prepare marketing reports for analysis and review with the customer
- Responsible for reporting provided to finance for billing purposes
- Quick follow-through and ability to complete tasks on time
- Excellent in an environment built on teamwork
- High energy, organized, self-motivated & proactive individual
- Ability to handle dynamic environment and deliver on whatever comes up
- Strong desire to maintain the highest level of customer service
- Find opportunities to improve the overall service and processes
Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- Priority-setting for projects and accountability to schedule
- Flexible attitude in dealing with changing priorities
- Take initiative and independent work habits
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working within our small team
- Problem solver’s mindset always trying to improve on the process
- Assist with report preparation and analysis
- Post and edit job descriptions through online tools
Qualifications & Experience:
- Preferred candidates will have admin, HR, financial or marketing experience
- Possess HS Diploma but a 2 Year/4 Year Degree is a plus
- Multilingual skills are a plus
- Able to work set hours & work collaboratively
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver able to turn direction into results
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required, no exceptions
- Use of G-Suite for Business & Google Drive and other online productivity aids
- Understand marketing, business and accounting terms
- Perform other job-related duties and work on special projects as required
This is a part-time hourly role paying between $14-$20 per hour based on experience.
There is the potential to grow this into a full-time role. You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Applicants must apply online and no in-person candidates will be considered.
HireClix – Boutique Recruitment Marketing Agency – http://www.hireclix.com
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time