We are a small team looking for motivated, independent, and experienced software engineers to help us innovate and dramatically improve access to healthcare for school aged children.
This role will primarily involve working on developing our family and school facing web applications and interfaces as well as working on some of the supporting server API’s and infrastructure supporting these. If you enjoy learning, love to create and just get things done, you’ll fit in well.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong grasp of programming fundamentals
- Passion for creating intuitive and simple user experiences
- Experience building test infrastructure and internal tools
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Experience building scalable server infrastructure and debugging complex issues in a production environment
- Experience working with databases + writing and optimizing queries
- Experience with Java and other related technologies
- Experience building data processing / analytics systems
- Experience with Amazon S3 / EC2 / Heroku
- Android development experience
- iOS / Swift / Objective-C development experience
- Interesting personal projects
All offers of employment are conditioned on a candidate’s consent to a background check and our satisfaction with the results. Qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.