Do you believe all children deserve access to good healthcare? Do you enjoy building relationships and providing world class service to your customers? If yes, Hazel Health is looking for you!
At Hazel Health we improve the health and well being of children by leveraging innovative technology to make it easier for children to receive care from passionate, licensed healthcare providers. We believe children of all backgrounds should have high quality care, and are bringing our solutions to a school district near you. We are looking for dynamic, empathetic individuals to join our exciting new School Support teams. As a Southern California based School Support Team Member, your main responsibility will be ensuring our children get the best care possible by providing support to our schools and representing Hazel Health to the school district personnel, parents/guardians and greater community.
- Be the primary point of contact around operational issues for specific school personnel, parents/guardians and the community across a set of schools.
- Act as a Telepresenter to facilitate Hazel Health telehealth sessions as needed. Develop strong relationships with student population.
- Develop strong relationships with each school site and a develop a deep understanding of their operations and needs.
- Receive incoming Hazel calls from specific school personnel, parents/guardians, and the community. Obtain adequate information to resolve/support any issues and provide feedback in an agreed upon timely manner. If concerns or questions are clinical in nature, ensure they are promptly directed and addressed by Hazel Health clinical teams.
- Help manage the parent and teacher education process and enroll students into the Hazel program.
- Develop deep knowledge of the community and community resources
- Independently provide technical support on the ground for use of Hazel devices and wifi access, escalate to Hazel Health technical team as necessary.
- Complete all clerical support for Hazel Health required tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure medical supplies are stocked and sign-out system is continuously updated.
- Attend and facilitate specific community events as a representative of Hazel Health. Act as an informative, supportive, inclusive, kind and thoughtful connection to the community.
- Train school staff on how to use the Hazel telehealth system
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
- Meet specific fingerprinting requirements for DOJ cleared access to working with students on the school campus.
- Experience working with children in diverse socio-economic environments strongly desired.
- Passion to work for a team focused on improving the lives of children and their families.
- Experience working within a school site environment.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to understand and convey information clearly.
- Computer skills and an ability to learn and understand technical requirements for seamless device connection to the Hazel Health telemedicine system (from medical equipment to remote interfacing equipment).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with school site personnel, physicians, support staff, parent/guardians and technical staff.
- Ability to exercise kindness, humility, tact, courtesy, and diplomacy when dealing with individuals at any level.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, maintain a demeanor for service and commit to excellence.
- Ability to work as a team player and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively.
- Understand the role as serving the school district and the student/community population.
- Ability to work independently and work proactively to address customer needs.
- This role is based in San Bernardino, CA.
- Bachelor's degree or above from an accredited institution.
- Experience in customer relations roles, preferably with account interface responsibilities.
- Spanish speaking a plus.