Mobile Software Engineer (iOS+)
San Francisco, CA
We are a small team looking for motivated, independent, and experienced software engineers to help us innovate and dramatically improve access to healthcare for underserved populations.
This role will primarily involve working on our iOS mobile clients but the ideal candidate isn’t afraid of pitching in to help on anything including our server, Android clients, internal tools, web dashboards, and more. If you enjoy learning, love to create and just get things done, you’ll fit in well.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong grasp of programming fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of Swift / Objective-C / iOS APIs
- Passion for creating intuitive and simple mobile user experiences
- Experience developing client/server applications
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Android / Java experience
- Interesting personal projects