HippoMD is an innovative new healthcare company that dramatically improves access to high quality healthcare for children. We support amazing physicians with cutting edge technology to eliminate access barriers. We treat children of all backgrounds, but have a specific focus on under-served populations that have difficulty accessing the traditional healthcare system. We are looking for passionate and caring physicians from across the state of Texas to help us achieve our mission and build a patient-centric culture.
By offering medical care to children who otherwise have minimal access to healthcare, our physicians make a tremendous impact. HippoMD is investing significantly in technology to help physicians expand their reach and deliver care to patients at a place where they are most likely to engage and benefit. We are already seeing exciting results and receiving stellar feedback from our patients, their families, and their community.
We aspire to make HippoMD a different kind of company, one where patient care is at the core of everything we do and providers are seen as our most critical asset. We work collaboratively every day to find new ways to innovate on behalf of our patients.
What kind of physicians are we looking for?
• Enthusiastic passion for our mission of caring for under-served children
• Board Certified Pediatricians or Family Practice Physicians with a license to practice in Texas
• Deep clinical knowledge and expertise
• Comfort treating patients in a variety of settings (e.g. office/clinic, telemedicine, email)
• Experience providing both acute and primary care
• Strong communication skills across diverse populations and ability to connect well with children
• Desire and ability to team with other physicians, mid-levels and other staff
• Excitement for building a new healthcare model
• Initiative and high integrity
• Multi-language ability a huge plus
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• CME allowance, Medical License, DEA and malpractice expenses
• Schedule flexibility not found in other healthcare organizations
• Ability to work with an amazing team
• Tremendous fulfillment