Server Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
We are a small team looking for motivated, independent, and experienced software engineers to help us innovate and dramatically improve access to healthcare for underserved populations.
This role will primarily involve working on our server and APIs powering our mobile applications and data infrastructure but the ideal candidate isn’t afraid of pitching in to help on anything including our mobile clients, web dashboards, and more. If you enjoy learning, love to create and just get things done, you’ll fit in well.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong grasp of programming fundamentals
- Extensive experience working with databases + writing and optimizing queries
- Experience building scalable server infrastructure and debugging complex issues in a production environment
- Experience with Java and other related technologies
- Experience building test infrastructure and internal tools
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Experience building data processing / analytics systems
- Experience with Amazon S3 / EC2 / Heroku
- Android development experience
- iOS / Swift / Objective-C development experience
- Interesting personal projects