Hint Health is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on our mission to free providers to make great healthcare accessible and affordable. You will be an integral part of a talented team building delightful software products to help healthcare providers scale direct care models nationwide. You’ll work with innovative providers using our software to rebuild the way healthcare is delivered from the ground up, resulting in a better patient experience and better outcomes at a reduced cost. If that gets your heart beating faster, read on to learn more!
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a consumer or B2B software company
- Passion for building delightful product experiences
- Experience working with complex or highly regulated products
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an executional, action-oriented mindset and an eagle eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from customers and partners
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Be the owner of the product vision for their product area, continually refining it based on customer insights and rallying the team around it.
- Define the product priorities and short, medium, and long-term roadmap.
- Lead the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of the team’s work.
- Work cross-functionally to take new products and features to market in a way that maximizes their success
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
As part of our committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees, we offer healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.
Candidates can apply directly, but are strongly encouraged to seek a direct intro to Hint’s Head of Marketing with a strong personal reference.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity, so women and minorities are encouraged to apply.