Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
Hint is looking to build a high velocity sales team to help close quick sales cycles through teaching medical professionals about Direct Care and our Member Management & Billing Software.
Based in San Francisco, California, Hint is fresh off its recent Series A funding and backed by Axa Venture Partners, Draper Associates, and healthcare funds Springrock Ventures, Meridian Street Capital, and Launchpad Digital Health.
- Work with the existing inbound lead funnel and strategically segment the market to form your named account list of key clinics and healthcare networks
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities at your assigned named accounts
- Team with Sales Development on a targeting and engagement strategy
- Generate specific opportunities at each account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points
- Evangelize Hint Health through education on the Direct Care market and current challenges in the US healthcare system
- Attain Sales engineer level ability to speak to the complexities of our application while easing the intake of the data to a non technical buyer
- Articulate Hint’s value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand competitive & partner landscape from healthcare billing systems to EMR systems
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Freshdesk Pre-Sales and Support teams
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of quota-carrying SaaS role
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with business administrators and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing high velocity sales cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position reports daily to San Francisco, CA and is not being offered as a remote position.
Competitive Salary and High Potential for Variable Commission, Stock Options, Comprehensive Medical/ Dental/ Vision Benefits, 401(k) plan.