Head of Client Services
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone. As our company is growing fast, we are aligning our Solutions and Account Management capabilities in a Client Services function.
In this role you will oversee Solutions, Account Management, and Customer Success as our Head of Client Services. As Head of Client Services, you will effectively oversee a seamless and delightful customer journey from discovery through implementation to ongoing support. Hint is growing quickly and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage to build foundational organization capabilities. You will see huge value in your own growth and relish developing deep SaaS product knowledge, understanding client strategy, building relationships, and solving problems.
- Initially ramp in a Solutions role:
- Act as the bridge between Sales, Product, and Customer Success for support of enterprise client prospects.
- Develop a deep understanding of Hint's products and how they can address enterprise client needs.
- Meet with prospective clients to better understand their business strategy and goals, gather requirements, and influence their thinking as needed to maximize their success.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to identify product alignment with client needs.
- Coordinate with the Product team to include new client requirements in Hint's product roadmap as appropriate.
- Support development and execution of new client implementation plans.
- Subsequently oversee Solutions, Account Management, and Customer Success:
- Craft the vision and strategy for scaling a seamless customer journey from discovery through implementation to ongoing support.
- Develop the business processes and metrics and identify the technology needed to successfully scale Client Services.
- Be the leading voice of the customer internally to inform company strategy and decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field; Master's degree preferred.
- Very strong understanding of healthcare industry, participants, and dynamics strongly preferred.
- Significant experience in client-facing project, program, or product roles identifying customer requirements. End-to-end customer journey exposure is a plus.
- Experience building and managing a distributed team preferred.
- An enjoyment of really digging in to understand a technical product and how it works for end users.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with ability to follow-through and implement effectively; comfortable with ambiguity and with handling multiple simultaneous assignments.
- A dedication to service excellence - empathizing with and understanding the needs of prospective clients and then exceeding their expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence external and internal stakeholders, balancing their needs while obtaining the desired business outcome.
- Outstanding communications skills; ability to synthesize and ably present complex concepts and terms with recommendations.
- Experience with Sales, Product, Customer Success, and/or project management technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Intercom, Hubspot, Jira, Asana).