Events & Community Manager
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity, so women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Based in downtown San Francisco (just steps from Montgomery Station) and backed by top Silicon Valley investors, Hint Health is on a mission to fix the broken US healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is delivered and paid for.
Through our industry-leading SaaS platform and strategic partnerships, Hint makes it possible for forward-thinking primary care providers to run their own direct-to-consumer and direct-to-employer health plans. This innovative model, known as Direct Primary Care, or DPC, has grown to include thousands of physicians nationwide. Patients love the higher quality care. Employers love the lower overall healthcare costs. And doctors love the freedom to practice a more personal brand of medicine without interference from insurance companies.
About the Role
There’s no substitute for face-to-face interaction...especially in the DPC community. That’s why in-person events are a crucial element of Hint’s growth and marketing strategy. We’re looking for an outgoing and experienced Events & Community Manager to develop and execute Hint’s strategies around events, influencers, and community. You’ll report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for:
- Producing Hint-hosted events, including our popular Hint Summit and regional market development events
- Owning Hint’s presence at third party-produced events (identifying the right events, planning logistics, booth experience, swag, identifying & recommending sponsorship and speaking opportunities, supporting the Sales team)
- Activating and supporting Hint’s community of highly engaged users with events series which could include webinars, workshops, and meetups.
- Be the online voice of Hint. Manage Hint’s unpaid social channels and work with the team to create compelling, shareable content that’s on-brand and on-strategy.
Okay… enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
- You have solid experience planning events and are comfortable executing the soup-to-nuts details for a variety of event formats, small and large.
- You pride yourself on organization, multitasking and attention to detail.
- You have established relationships with event vendors and agencies.
- You’re a gifted host who knows the meaning of hospitality.
- You’re collaborative and are excited to work with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You’re intellectually curious, self-aware, and you have a growth-oriented mindset.
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-growth startup environment, and you can be flexible when priorities shift.
- You sweat the details (when appropriate), and you have a high standard for creative excellence.
- You know how to tell a story, and you have excellent grammar and writing skills.
- You’re familiar with social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
- You play well with others and have a generous sense of humor (Fair warning… our CEO tells dad jokes and performs magic tricks on special occasions).
Candidates with experience in start-ups, healthcare, B2B events, influencer marketing, or community-building are encouraged to apply. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about Hint’s mission and is hungry to learn new skills along the way.
More About Hint
As part of our commitment to providing a healthy work environment for our employees, we offer delicious and healthy catered lunches, low-sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.