Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
You will work with the Director of Customer Success and our broader support team help build internal tools and to help our customers get the most out of our products and services. The business is growing quickly and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage to build our capabilities in this area. You will see huge value in your own growth and relish relationship-building, understanding client strategy, developing solid product knowledge, and coordinating across teams.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will help resolve technical issues for our customers using our product in conjunction with other software products including, but not limited to: HubSpot, Intercom, Looker, Google apps, and more.
This is a customer-facing role and you should demonstrate both interpersonal and communication skills in addition to technical problem-solving skills. You should also be adept at communicating and working with a variety of individuals, from end users to system administrators.
What You'll Do:
- Assist customers in using, configuring and integrating our product via phone, chat, email, and screen share
- Troubleshoot reported bugs and work with Product and Engineering teams to effectively prioritize and manage resolution
- Document and share customer feedback and feature requests with Product and Engineering teams to aid in development priorities
- Partner with Customer Success to resolve customer concerns
- Document processes and procedures; craft internal help center resources and standard operating procedures where needed
- Increase customer happiness and retention by meeting and exceeding customer support service levels
- Work with our integration partners to resolve dev support requests
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years of experience working in Technical Support.
- You possess strong analytical and critical problem-solving skills.
- You can quickly identify root causes through effective questioning strategies.
- You are a team player who enjoys working with earlier stage companies and collaborating to determine solutions.
- You enjoy giving and receiving feedback.
- You can adapt to change and grow with the business.
- Experience with Excel, R or SQL a plus
- You have good judgment and can maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.