Director of Business Operations
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
We are looking for an excellent Director of Business Operations who will work with the Head of Operations to play a key role in building out our internal capabilities. The business is growing quickly and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage to work on a range of initiatives that will enable us to scale effectively. You will have a very strong background in FP&A but also relish partnering with Team Leads on a broad variety of operations projects across the business.
- Have primary responsibility for FP&A to support the budgeting, evaluation, and forecasting processes.
- Act as primary Business Operations liaison with our Accounting team to support transition to GAAP.
- Work with business partners to execute our Business Intelligence roadmap, developing functional KPIs and reporting to improve performance and accountability.
- Lead opportunity assessment of and execution on vendor optimization.
- Build analytical frameworks supporting company and functional strategic decision-making.
- Formulate and test hypotheses.
- Assess and identify risks, opportunities, and ROI.
- Examine present and project future performance.
- Identify and implement new projects, processes, and initiatives to support business scale.
- Bachelor's degree (in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field) and MBA. CFA is a plus. Basic understanding of GAAP.
- Significant experience with budgeting and financial modeling. Consulting, investment banking, and/or strategic finance experience strongly preferred. Experience in SaaS model preferred.
- Efficient self-starter with the ability to follow through and implement operational improvements.
- Highly organized; comfortable with ambiguity and with handling multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build trust and influence a diverse group of business partners.
- Ability to package and present complex analyses and recommendations clearly.
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Solid BI software and SQL experience is a plus.