Director of Business Operations
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
We are looking for an excellent Director of Business Operations who will work with the Head of Operations and Strategy to play a key role in building out our internal capabilities. The business is growing quickly and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage to work on a range of initiatives that will enable us to scale effectively. You will relish applying your very strong analytical skills to evaluate and execute on a broad variety of operations projects, modeling data to provide insights that inform business partner decision-making, and supporting company strategic planning.
- Build analytical frameworks and data models supporting company, financial and functional strategic decision-making.
- Work with business partners to develop functional metrics and reporting to improve business intelligence, performance and accountability.
- Identify and implement new projects and initiatives to support business scale.
- Help establish new and processes and procedures to ensure the organization is running efficiently to meet its goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree (in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field) and MBA.
- Significant experience with budgeting and financial modeling. Consulting and/or investment banking experience strongly preferred. Experience in SaaS model preferred.
- Experience in both large public companies and smaller, fast-growing companies preferred.
- Efficient self-starter with the ability to follow through and implement operational improvements.
- Highly organized; comfortable with ambiguity and with handling multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build trust and influence a diverse group of business partners.
- Ability to package and present complex analyses and recommendations clearly.
- Advanced MS Excel skills. SQL experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of GAAP accounting principles.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.