Director of Business Operations
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
You will work with the Head of Operations and lead efforts to build and advance our Business Operations capabilities. The business is growing quickly and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage to work on a range of initiatives that will enable our success. You will relish building-out and leading a Business Operations function that thinks, plans and optimizes technologies and workflows for a mission-driven category-builder.
- Act and operate as an internal consultant, working directly with multiple stakeholders across teams and projects to optimize performance.
- Lead development of and execute on the company's tech stack approach.
- Managing vendors/contractors to implement on any changes.
- Subsequently, recruit and manage resources as needed to ensure it effectively supports ongoing business operations.
- Lead development of and execute on our Business Intelligence roadmap.
- Work with business partners to define business requirement, KPIs, and related reporting to maximize performance and accountability.
- Author, manage, and deliver executive-level reporting.
- Subsequently, recruit and manage resources as needed to ensure our capabilities effectively support ongoing business operations.
- Lead opportunity assessment of and execution on overall vendor optimization.
- Build analytical frameworks to support strategic decision-making related to all functions.
- Identify and implement new strategic and operations projects, processes, and initiatives to support business scale and decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree and/or advanced degree in field with quantitative focus.
- Significant experience and progressive career growth with applying analytics and project management skills to scope, structure, and implement a wide variety of business initiatives.
- Preferred professional experiences: top-tier management consulting; high-growth SaaS business model; tech stack, BI and/or Analytics implementations.
- Efficient self-starter with the ability to follow through and implement process improvement.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; comfortable with ambiguity and with handling multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build trust and influence a diverse group of business partners.
- Ability to package and clearly present complex findings and analyses with recommendations.
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Significant BI/analytics solution experience; SQL experience is a plus.