Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
Hint is looking to build a high velocity sales team to help close quick sales cycles through teaching medical professionals about Direct Care and our Member Management & Billing Software. Hint Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) educate new prospects about opportunities with Hint. They navigate complex healthcare organizations to open the door for deals that drive revenue for Hint and our customers.
Based in San Francisco, California, Hint is fresh off its recent Series A funding and backed by Axa Venture Partners, Draper Associates, and healthcare funds Springrock Ventures, Meridian Street Capital, and Launchpad Digital Health.
This role will be looked at as the foundational role for the Sales Development team. Expectations are for this hire to take over leading this group if not quickly moving into quota carrying toles. You will help us draft our sales playbook.
- Connect with prospects by outbound phone contact
- Educate and qualify prospects within our Target Accounts (Medical Providers, Clinics, Large Health Networks)
- Research organizations and prospect relationships to create a penetration strategy
- Drive demand in your territory through focused campaigns, custom research, direct mail, and other innovative activities
- Partner with Marketing to quarterback innovative Account-Based Marketing campaigns (ABM)
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's specific needs and interests
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, qualified leads and referrals
- Work closely with account reps to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of current experience in an SDR role; but open to entry level candidates
- Extremely comfortable calling prospects and speaking on the phone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Intuitive selling abilities
- Highly organized, personable, persistent
This position reports daily to San Francisco, CA and is not being offered as a remote position.
Competitive Salary and High Potential for Variable Commission, Stock Options, Comprehensive Medical/ Dental/ Vision Benefits, 401(k) plan.