Hint Health is on a mission to fix the US healthcare system by taking insurance companies out of the primary care doctor-patient relationship. Bypassing the inefficiencies and misaligned incentives of the insurance industry results in significantly lower healthcare costs AND higher quality patient care. This business model is called Direct Primary Care, and we want to make it the new standard in healthcare. Think Netflix but for primary care.
Through our cutting edge cloud-based operating system, partnerships, and category leadership, Hint makes it possible for forward-thinking primary care providers to administer their own direct-to-consumer and direct-to-employer health plans. The result of this model, known as Direct Primary Care (DPC), results in higher quality healthcare at a lower price. Based in San Francisco and backed by top Silicon Valley investors, Hint’s mission is to fix the broken healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is delivered and paid for.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Acquisition & Engagement who is passionate about disrupting the largest industry in the United States.
We’re looking for a cause-oriented and entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Manager to own Customer Acquisition and Engagement at Hint. Ideal candidates will have a firm grasp of SEO tactics and tools, paid search and social ads, website management, digital campaign design, lifecycle marketing concepts, marketing automation software, and a strong portfolio of metric-driven results. You’ll be working with Hint’s Head of Marketing and Product Marketing Manager to craft compelling multi-channel campaigns that drive new business, engage existing customers, and grow top-of-funnel interest in the Direct Primary Care model.
Candidates with experience targeting healthcare professionals is a plus. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who has an open mind, is a team player and is willing to learn new skills and techniques along the way.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar or junior role; strong desire to grow
- Play well with others and has a generous sense of humor (Fair warning… our CEO tells dad jokes and performs magic tricks on special occasions.)
- Are proficient with marketing automation software (Hubspot is a bonus)
- Are excited to be part of a close-knit group of people that truly want to make an impact on something that truly matters
- Have experience designing and/or executing a lifecycle marketing program (with a desire to drive more of the strategic decisions)
- Have a strong work ethic and problem-solving skills (e.g. “can-do” attitude)
- Are passionate about optimizing funnels, journeys, subject lines, layouts, ad copy, etc.—all with the goal of increasing open rates, CTR, CVR and MQLs.
- Have dreamed about having the job satisfaction of working at a non-profit combined with the salary and benefits of working at a well-funded startup
- Have experience managing social media accounts and/or social ad campaigns
- Pay attention to details and has a high standard for creative excellence (experience with design tools is a plus)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, nimble business environment. Experience in healthcare or startups is a plus.
- Own Hint’s online marketing channels
- Work with Marketing to design Build and optimize advertising campaigns across Search, Social, and other paid media channels
- Own Hint.com and our online properties, ensuring that content supports a strong SEO strategy
- Design, implement, and own Hint’s lifecycle marketing strategy to grow the general DPC category, acquire new customers, and engage customers to drive retention and loyalty.
- Operate Hint’s social media accounts and actively engage in trending conversations
- 2+ years managing digital marketing campaigns
- Self-starter with ability to execute in a fast paced environment
- Experience in healthcare and/or SMB marketing a plus
More About Hint:
As part of our commitment to providing a healthy work environment for our employees, we offer healthy catered lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.
Candidates may apply directly, but we strongly encourage you to seek a direct introduction to our Head of Marketing with a strong personal reference.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity, so women and minorities are encouraged to apply.