Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Operating System is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
Based in San Francisco, Hint is fresh off its recent Series A funding and backed by Axa Venture Partners, Draper Associates, and healthcare funds Springrock Ventures, Meridian Street Capital, and Launchpad Digital Health.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Director who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our new and growing Sales team. You will be in charge of managing the team’s performance against planned revenue goals. You will lead and oversee the day-to-day activities and performance of the team by tracking sales goals, individual sales targets and KPIs, and facilitating the ongoing training and development of your salespeople.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with our VP of Growth to set strategy objectives, goals and translate into action plans
- Develop tactical sales plans, campaigns and support materials
- Lead day-to-day management of Sales team execution and performance
- Track, measure, report on daily, weekly, monthly sales goals, quotas, and KPIs
- Provide guidance, training and mentorship to help team members achieve their goals
- Own and optimize sales operations, workflows, and reporting using HubSpot CRM and related Sales tools and technologies. Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus!
- Manage sales HR activities including hiring, performance management and variable pay tracking
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Customer Success teams to improve operations and achieve sales goals
- Work with Director of Business Operations to help craft workflows and identify tools in the sales tech stack that will decrease manual tasks for the Sales team
What You Will Bring To Us
- Solid understanding of the US Healthcare system and the healthcare provider market
- Strong sales operations and technical skills and aptitude leveraging a range of sales technologies
- Highly data driven
- Demonstrated ability to hire and coach successful Sales teams to meet revenue targets
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to manage demanding situations
- Proven consultative sales skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise value proposition, benefits and return on investment
- Comfortable working in an fast-moving, rapidly-evolving, early-stage environment
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty as a player-coach open to carrying their own quota to back up the team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of quota-carrying SaaS role
- 1+ years of leading a quota-carrying team. Experience leading a SDR team is a plus!
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with business administrators and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing high velocity sales cycles
- Previous sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- CRM expert with experience with HubSpot CRM, Salesforce CRM, and Sales Activity Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position reports daily to San Francisco, CA and is not being offered as a remote position.