Customer Success Representative
) powers tomorrow's healthcare providers by providing them with the tools they need to operate and administer their own health plans, and by doing so compete directly with insurance based models. Based in Silicon Valley and backed by top investors, Hint’s mission is to fix the broken healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is delivered.
The Customer Success Rep is ultimately responsible for ensuring the post-sales success of Hint Health customers. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for efficiently driving customer account set-up, training, and ongoing support. You will become an advocate for each customer, guiding them and supporting them in their adoption and use of Hint’s evolving solutions. This is a full-time position. Remote ok. EST business work hours required (9am-5pm EST).
- Owning the ultimate success of Hint’s customers, including account setup, training, tech support, retention and expansion
- Ensuring that our customers derive maximum value from their investment
- Becoming highly knowledgeable about each customer and the value they expect
- Tracking customer critical success factors, success metrics, potential issues and recommendations
- Identifying new opportunities across the customer’s business and collaborating with sales to maximize membership growth on the Hint platform
- Collaborating with sales, product and engineering teams to ensure new product features and functions are in place
- Providing the "voice of the customer" to product and engineering teams to ensure solid value propositions for solutions
Hint is committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees. We provide healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity; women and minorities encouraged to apply.