Customer Success Representative
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
The Customer Success Rep is ultimately responsible for ensuring the post-sales success of Hint Health customers. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for efficiently driving customer account set-up, training, and ongoing support. You will become an advocate for each customer, guiding them and supporting them in their adoption and use of Hint’s evolving solutions. This is a full-time position. Remote ok. EST business work hours required (9am-5pm EST).
- Owning the ultimate success of Hint’s customers, including account setup, training, tech support, retention and expansion
- Ensuring that our customers derive maximum value from their investment
- Becoming highly knowledgeable about each customer and the value they expect
- Tracking customer critical success factors, success metrics, potential issues and recommendations
- Identifying new opportunities across the customer’s business and collaborating with sales to maximize membership growth on the Hint platform
- Collaborating with sales, product and engineering teams to ensure new product features and functions are in place
- Providing the "voice of the customer" to product and engineering teams to ensure solid value propositions for solutions
Hint is committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees. We provide healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity; women and minorities encouraged to apply.