Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity.
Hint Health’s vision is to power Direct Care and make it the new standard. Direct Care is the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. HintOS is the first solution that gives stakeholders the tools they need to scale this model with consumers, employers, and modern coverage entities, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
We are looking for an independent board member with the motivation and capacity to partner closely with the CEO to take the organization through the next phase of growth. Ideal candidate would have a strong understanding of healthcare services industry dynamics and players, knowledge of and/or experience with group healthcare purchasing, and ideally would have experience scaling SaaS businesses.
Candidates can apply directly, but are strongly encouraged to seek a direct intro to Hint’s CEO with a strong personal reference.
As the highest company leadership body and to satisfy its fiduciary duties, the board is responsible for:
- Selecting and evaluating the performance of the chief executive officer
- Oversight of strategic and organizational planning
- Ensuring strong fiduciary oversight and financial management
- Approving and monitoring the company’s key programs and services
- Assessing its own performance as the governing body of the company
While day-to-day operations are led by the Chief Executive Officer, the Board-CEO relationship is a partnership, and active involvement of the Board is both critical and expected. We are looking for a Board Member who can help Hint successfully move to the next stage of its development.
What you’ll do:
- Join quarterly board meetings and quarterly board calls, reviewing agenda and materials prior
- Serve as an active, trusted advisor to the CEO in development and implementation of Hint’s strategic plan
- Review and evaluate Hint’s company performance
- Approve Hint’s material business decisions, meeting all legal and fiduciary responsibilities
- Serve on committees or task forces and take on special assignments as needed
- Partner with the CEO to ensure that board resolutions are carried out
- Contribute to an annual performance evaluation of the CEO
- Represent Hint Health to stakeholders as needed; acting as an ambassador for the company
- Follow the Hint’s bylaws, policies, and board resolutions
- Create a positive, inclusive culture where collaboration thrives and feedback is encouraged
- Senior corporate leader or top-tier senior consultant
- Very strong understanding of healthcare services industry dynamics and players
- Motivation and capacity to be an actively engaged Board Member
- Knowledge of and/or experience with group healthcare purchasing desired
- Knowledge of and/or experience with provider affiliations and network development desired
- Experience scaling SaaS business models desired