) powers tomorrow's healthcare providers by providing them with the tools they need to operate and administer their own health plans, and by doing so compete directly with insurance based models. Based in Silicon Valley and backed by top investors, Hint’s mission is to fix the broken healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is delivered.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Engineer to help us improve our platform’s quality and speed up our development life cycle by defining how and what to automate. Main goal of this role is to help build a QA pipeline that will support the engineering and product team as the complexity of our product grows without sacrificing our development to release speed. Also, you will help on defining the roadmap of our QA initiatives by providing plans towards the future and driving them through completion.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in automation frameworks that can help us on choosing the tool that will suit our needs and should have experience on setting up it from scratch. Also is highly important that the candidate can define awesome test plans so we can find scenarios that are not covered yet and improve the coverage on the existing ones. The main objective of this role is improving the coverage over the application and prepare suites of tests to add to our CI/CD cycle (smoke & regression). It is important that the candidate can be a mentor for other people that are starting in the automation world.
- Research and define a technology to build our Automation Platform.
- Build an Automation Platform from scratch and make it part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Define test plans to improve coverage on what is done and what is going to be done.
- Mentor people on how and what to automate so our features can be bug-free.
- Be a proactive, constructive, communicative, open and honest team player.
- 5+ years of experience on related positions.
- Self-organized and proactive in such a way that can help build the team’s backlog of work.
- Must have experience on Automation Frameworks such Cucumber, Karate, Selenium, etc.
- Must have experience on Test Case design.
- Must have experience on CI/CD process.
- Experience on BDD, load, performance and pen testing is a plus!
- Ruby on rails experience is a bonus.
- Experience on microservice architecture is very valued.
Hint is committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees. We provide healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.