This role can be located in San Francisco, Denver, or Boston. Candidates are requested to secure a warm introduction to the CEO in applying for the role.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. HintOS is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone. As our company is growing fast, we are aligning our key client-facing areas in the Client Services function. This is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage of a high-growth company to build foundational organization capabilities.
Reporting to the CEO, in this role you will oversee a seamless and delightful customer journey from discovery through implementation to ongoing account management and support. Client Services combines solutions, account management, and customer success capabilities to develop strong relationships that maximize the growth and success of our clients, partners, and Hint. Client Services will partner closely with our Growth team to transition prospects to clients and to identify and execute on opportunities to maximize customer adoption of new and existing products. You will serve as the voice of the customer on our executive team, informing decision-making with an intimate understanding of the strategic needs of our clients and partners.
The ideal candidate will bring: 1) Deep healthcare industry experience; 2) Demonstrated ability to successfully define and execute on B2B customer growth strategies; 3) A strong track record of building and growing client service team capabilities; 4) Solid experience working in a SaaS + services delivery environment.
You key responsibilities will be:
- Oversee and further develop our solutions, customer success, and account management capabilities.
- Craft the vision and strategy for scaling a seamless customer journey for varied customer segments, from discovery through implementation to ongoing account management and support.
- Develop the business processes and metrics and identify the technology needed to successfully scale Client Services capabilities.
- Coordinate with the Growth team to identify and execute on opportunities to maximize customer adoption of new and existing products.
- Ensure exceptional collaboration between Client Services and other internal functions needed to maximize client and Hint success.
- Create long-term strategic relationships with customers and partners, understanding their unique needs and how Hint can best address them.
- Be the leading voice of the customer internally to inform company strategy and decisions.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Deep understanding of healthcare industry, participants, and dynamics. Significant exposure to the provider space strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in B2B client-facing roles and in developing related client growth strategies spanning the customer lifecycle.
- Experience building and managing multiple and distributed teams simultaneously.
- An enjoyment of really digging in to understand a technical product and how it works for end users.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with ability to follow-through and implement effectively.
- Very comfortable with ambiguity, operating autonomously, and managing upwards.
- A dedication to service excellence - empathizing with and understanding the needs of prospective clients and then exceeding their expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence external and internal stakeholders, balancing their needs while obtaining the desired business outcome.
- Outstanding communications skills; ability to synthesize and ably present complex concepts and terms with recommendations.
- Experience with Sales, Product, Customer Success, and/or project management technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Intercom, Hubspot, Asana).