Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. HintOS is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
Hint is growing quickly and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage to help build out our Solutions capabilities. In their capacity as an individual contributor and cross-functional partner, the Solutions Lead will be responsible for meeting with enterprise prospects and clients to understand their business strategy and goals, conduct value stream mapping, and influencing their thinking as appropriate. This person will coordinate with: enterprise prospects and clients to gather relevant information; the Sales team to finalize and execute prospective client contracts; the Product team to include new client requirements in Hint's product roadmap as appropriate and execute implementation plans; and Client Services teams.
This is an extremely important role and requires individuals who are comfortable with and excited to really dig in to understand our product and how it works for end users. We will look for experienced individuals who: 1) Are knowledgeable of the healthcare landscape and developing strategies; 2) Can quickly develop subject matter expertise of a technical product; 3) Have demonstrated the ability to work with external clients, gather requirements, and develop implementation plans; and 4) Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Act as the technical bridge between Sales, Product, and Client Services for support of enterprise prospects and client implementations.
- Develop a deep understanding of Hint's products and how they can address enterprise client needs.
- Meet with prospective clients to better understand their business strategy and goals, conduct value stream mapping, and influence their thinking as needed to maximize their success.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to identify product alignment with prospect needs.
- Coordinate with the Product team to include new requirements in Hint's product roadmap as appropriate.
- Support development and execution of new client implementation plans as needed.
- Develop the business processes and metrics and identify the technology to successfully scale Solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred.
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry, participants, and dynamics.
- Significant experience in client-facing SaaS solutions, project, program, or product roles.
- An enjoyment of really digging in to understand a technical product and how it works for end users.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with ability to follow-through and implement effectively; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Outstanding communications skills; ability to synthesize and ably present complex concepts and terms with recommendations.
- A dedication to service excellence - empathizing with and understanding the needs of prospective clients and then exceeding their expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence external and internal stakeholders, balancing their needs while obtaining the desired business outcome.
- Experience with CRM and project management tools preferred (e.g., Asana, Jira, Intercom, Hubspot).