Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. Hint’s Direct Care Administration Platform is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone. As our company is growing fast, we are formally building out our Sales Engineering capability.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for meeting with prospective enterprise clients to better understand their business strategy and goals, gathering requirements, and influencing their thinking as appropriate. This person will coordinate with: the prospective client to gather relevant information; the Sales team to finalize and execute prospective client contracts; the Product team to include new client requirements in Hint's product roadmap as appropriate; Account Management to develop and initiate new client implementation plans; and other teams as it relates to prospective services we may provide to a client.
In its capacity as an individual contributor and cross-functional partner, the Sales Engineer is ultimately tasked with identifying prospect fit with Hint’s current and planned capabilities. This is an extremely important role for a fast-growing company and requires individuals who are comfortable with and excited to really dig in to understand our product and how it works for end users. Generally, we will look for individuals who: 1) Are quite knowledgeable of the healthcare landscape and developing strategies; 2) Can quickly develop and maintain subject matter expertise of a technical product; 3) Are highly organized and detail-oriented; and 4) Have strong interpersonal skills.
Hint is growing quickly and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at an early stage to build foundational organization capabilities. You will see huge value in your own growth and relish developing deep SaaS product knowledge, understanding client strategy, building relationships, and solving problems.
- Act as the bridge between Sales, Product, and Customer Success for support of enterprise client prospects
- Develop a deep understanding of Hint's products and how they can address enterprise client needs.
- Meet with prospective clients to better understand their business strategy and goals, gather requirements, and influence their thinking as needed to maximize their success.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to identify product alignment with client needs.
- Coordinate with the Product team to include new client requirements in Hint's product roadmap as appropriate.
- Support development and execution of new client implementation plans as needed.
- Develop the business processes and metrics and identify the technology to successfully scale Sales Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree; technical field preferred.
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry, participants, and dynamics.
- Significant experience in client-facing project, program, or product roles identifying customer requirements.
- An enjoyment of really digging in to understand a technical product and how it works for end users.
- Full-stack programming and development experience is a plus.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with ability to follow-through and implement effectively; comfortable with ambiguity and with handling multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Outstanding communications skills; ability to synthesize and ably present complex concepts and terms with recommendations.
- A dedication to service excellence - empathizing with and understanding the needs of prospective clients and then exceeding their expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence external and internal stakeholders, balancing their needs while obtaining the desired business outcome.
- Experience with Sales, Product, Customer Success, and/or project management technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Intercom, Hubspot, Jira, Asana).