Hint is looking for an experienced sales executive to lead and grow our sales team and revenue performance. The Sales Director reports to the VP of Sales & Business Development and will work closely with senior management to set goals, define action plans and manage the success of a growing sales team to achieve our revenue targets.
What You Will Do
- Assess and optimize our current sales operations as you meet/exceed near-term targets
- Work with VP Sales to set strategic goals and translate into action plans for achieving them
- Design the sales organization, comp plans, training programs and hire a high caliber team
- Define sales processes and KPIs that drive desired sales outcomes
- Develop tactical sales plans, campaigns and support materials
- Drive rigorous sales execution and oversight, and KPI management including forecasting and pipeline management
- Be accountable for day-to-day management of the sales team including responsibility for performance management, recruitment, development and results
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Customer Success teams to achieve goals
What You Will Bring To Us
- “Lead from the front” team lead who is also able to prioritize and delegate
- Demonstrated ability to hire and coach successful sales teams
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to manage demanding situations
- A personal drive to “getting it done and doing it right”
- Proven consultative sales skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise value proposition, benefits and return on investment
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Proven experience working in an early stage company environment
- Solid understanding of the US Healthcare system and the healthcare provider market
What You Want From Your Next Career Move
To put your hard earned skills to work to build a iconic healthcare company
- To gain exposure to and impact various sectors within the healthcare space
- To be part of a movement and transformative solution to the broken healthcare system
- To drive an organization striving to make a real difference in people’s lives
Hint (hint.com) powers the Direct Care movement, enabling next-generation healthcare providers with the tools to operate and scale their own affordable, high quality health plans. Based in Silicon Valley and backed by top investors, Hint’s mission is to fix the broken healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is paid for and delivered.
Hint is committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees. We provide healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.
Candidates can apply online, but are encouraged to also seek a direct intro to the Vice President of Sales with a strong personal reference. Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity; women and minorities encouraged to apply.